With age or unforeseen incidents, it is possible to lose all teeth. Dentures are generally provided to help with chewing food and maintaining normal speech. Eventually, dentures lose their stability, making routine activities difficult. Dentures supported by implants work better than regular implants and can last a lifetime with proper care and management.
Implants are placed on the bone and allowed to heal for three months. In the healing period, the bone around the implant grows and gets fused with the implant and gives it trusted stability.
• The dental implant fuses with the bone, and gives a natural appearance.
• Dentures supported by implants provide a better speech, avoiding slurring caused by feebly fitted regular dentures.
• Dentures supported by implants make chewing easy, in comparison to sliding dentures.
• Implants do not require grinding down or reduction of other teeth and hence serves as a viable and conservative approach to replace a missing tooth.
• The success rate of implants is 98%
• Implants eliminate the inconvenience of removable dentures